Monday, October 3, 2016

These Girls

This is a special post to recognize these beautiful and amazing ladies, who have supported me, loved me, put up with me, worked for and with me, listened to me, told me to shut up, carried my drunk ass home, joined in my shenanigans, shared their homes and lives with me, inspired me, and generally made life on The Rock worth living. These are my sisters and they are some of the most special people I will ever know.

Thank you, Emma, Chandra, Belle, & Jolene. Your friendship means the world to me. I'm not going to lie, I'm a terrible friend and bad at keeping in touch, but please know that no matter how much time passes or how many miles between us, you will always be with me. I love you guys. My Sundays will never be the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment